Dyplast's ISO-C1® polyisocyanurate rigid foam insulation line of products includes ISO-C1/2.0 (2 lb/ft3 density), independently audited by Factory Mutual. We manufacture ISO-C1 polyisocyanurate as large buns, and subsequently fabricate into insulation panels, pipe insulation, or equipment insulation. Our ISO-C1 polyiso insulation has superior physical characteristics, excellent water and moisture resistance, high R-factor of 5.7, and zero ozone depletion potential (zero-ODP) - - making it a cost-effective and environmentally friendly choice. Suitable for service temperatures between -297°F and +300°F, ISO-C1 polyisocyanurate insulation is well suited to a wide range of applications from chilled water pipe insulation to refrigeration insulation to cryogenic insulation. Applications include:
- Insulated panels, including unfaced or structural insulated panels
- commercial refrigeration insulation
- warehouse insulation
- walk-in cooler insulation and freezer insulation
- refrigerated transportation containers
- duct insulation
- Fabricated foam shape for low to mid-temperature mechanical insulation
- chilled water pipe insulation and equipment insulation
- ammonia refrigerant pipe insulation
- cryogenic insulation / LNG insulation
- commercial HVAC insulation
- tank insulation
Dyplast polyisocyanurate insulation is available in 2, 2.5, 3, 4 , and 6 lb/ft3 densities, and with variable sized buns which can result in reduced waste when cutting to particular dimensions - - thus resulting in cost savings.
With one of the highest R-value to thickness ratio of any commercially available insulation, no other insulation compares.
[ISO-HT pipe insulation is suitable for higher temperature applications such as hot water pipe insulation and low temperature steam pipe insulation. DyTherm® Phenolic pipe insulation is available when 25/50 E84 ratings are required.]