Polyisocyanurate and Phenolic
Our ISO-C1 (Class 1) and ISO-HT (High Temperature) polyiso and DyTherm® Phenolic rigid foam equipment insulation is produced as large bunstock and can therefore be fabricated into virtually any shape or size to fit pipe or other mechanical components. "Mechanical insulation" is essentially the Construction Specification Institute terminology for equipment insulation and encompasses insulation utilized for piping insulation, fitting and valve insulation, and equipment insulation such as tank insulation. The new CSI MasterFormat 2004 classification system provides a more detailed breakdown of mechanical insulation categories than the superceded 1995 version (see right sidebar).
Both ISO-C1 (-297F to +300F) and ISO-HT (-297F to 375F) polyisocyanurate pipe insulation is ideally suited for the commercial and industrial insulation applications. ISO-C1 polyiso is particularly suitable as a higher efficiency / lower life-cycle cost replacement to cellular glass or fiberglass on chilled water pipe insulation applications.
DyTherm Phenolic pipe insulation is most suitable when 25/50 flame spread / smoke developed ratings are required.
23 07 00 HVAC and Chilled Water Pipe Insulation
- 23 07 13 Duct Insulation
- 23 07 16 HVAC and chilled water Equipment Insulation
- 23 07 19 HVAC and chilled water Piping Insulation
40 42 00 Process Piping and Equipment Insulation
40 42 13 Process Piping Insulation
- 40 42 13.13 Cryogenic Temperature Process Piping Insulation
- 40 42 13.16 Low Temperature Process Piping Insulation
- 40 42 13.19 Intermediate Temperature Process and chilled water Piping Insulation
- 40 42 13.23 High Temperature Process Piping Insulation
- 40 42 13.26 Process Piping Insulation for Specialty Applications
40 42 23 Process Equipment Insulation
- 40 42 23.13 Cryogenic Temperature Process Equipment Insulation
- 40 42 23.16 Low Temperature Process Equipment Insulation
- 40 42 23.19 Intermediate Temperature Process and chilled water Equipment Insulation
- 40 42 23.23 High Temperature Process Equipment Insulation
- 40 42 23.26 Process Equipment Insulation for Specialty Applications