Dyplast Products is the preeminent manufacturer and/or supplier of polyisocyanurate (polyiso), phenolic,
and expanded polystyrene (EPS) rigid foam
products. We offer our customers’ unsurpassed responsiveness, wide-ranging
product configurations, and state-of-the-art quality control.
Polyisocyanurate Insulation Products:
- ISO-C1 ( (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 6, and 10 lb/ft3 densities):
- Mechanical Insulation: unfaced polyiso in bunstock, blocks, chunks, or special shapes for commercial and industrial refrigeration, pipe insulation, equipment insulation, tank insulation
- Insulating Panels: structural insulated panels, sheet insulation, insulation panels
- ISO-HT: 2.5 lb/ft3 mechanical insulation: unfaced polyiso equipment insulation for temperatures up to 375F (400F intermittent)
Phenolic Insulation Products:
- DyTherm Phenolic Equipment Insulation: phenolic rigid foam in multiple densities, available in bunstock, sheets, blocks, chunks for commercial and industrial refrigeration insulation, piping insulation, and equipment insulation; meeting 25/50 ASTM E84 ratings
DyPerm Vapor Barriers:
Expanded Polystyrene Products
- EPS Blocks (4 ft x 4 ft x 20 ft or smaller)
- EPS Insulation in variable dimension sheets: unfaced EPS panels for refrigeration, freezer insulation, transportation insulation, building insulation, wall insulation
- GeoFoam: civil insulation used in ground fill applications
- Holey-Board: EPS sheet insulation specially configured for use in lightweight concrete commercial roof applications
- Architectural Shapes: customized cut decorative shapes for architectural building applications
- EPS Packaging
We continue to expand our product lines to additional components of the comprehensive Insulation System. We strive to lead our industry in protection of the environment using energy-efficient production processes, minimizing waste at each stage, and using non-polluting materials in manufacturing.
When you buy any Dyplast Product, you get the benefit of our well-deserved
reputation for responsiveness, quality and reliability.