Dyplast manufactures high-quality rigid expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam. Dyplast EPS is light-weight and resilient offering many unique properties. No other product within this cost structure provides equivalent thermal efficiency with an R-value of up to 4.35 hr·Ft2· °F/BTU per inch, applicability at a broad range of temperatures, and good flammability characteristics. The insulation performance of EPS does not deteriorate over time and EPS’ characteristics makes it easy to handle, shape, and install.
Dyplast manufactures EPS blocks using a molding process at densities of 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, and 2.0 lb/ft3. Dyplast’s production capacities allow us to meet market demands for large or small volume projects. In addition, Dyplast has extensive fabrication capacity and considerable staff expertise to fabricate the blocks into sheets or virtually any shape utilizing computer-aided-design (CAD).
When insulation or protection is the goal, Rely on Dyplast’s EPS insulation to lead the way.
EPS Versatile Applications include:
Building and Construction Applications
- Engineered roof deck systems:
- Lightweight Insulating Concrete Systems: (LWIC) using Dyplast’s EPS Holey Board (thicknesses from ½” to 24”) and tapered EPS pieces embedded within the concrete are proven, high performance roof enclosure products for new steel and concrete construction as well as reroofing applications.
- Tapered EPS Roofing System: Predesigned pieces of EPS with a slope of 1/8, 3/16, or ¼ inch per foot as required. Each piece is labeled to match the actual CAD/CAM (computer aided design and manufacturing) requirement.
- Laminated panels and Cavity walls: (on-site or manufactured building systems)
- Exterior and Interior Commercial and Residential Architectural Shapes
- Fabricated Forms: Concrete, OEM, Specialty designs and applications
- Geofoam: Roads, bridge approaches, plaza pool decks, parking ramps, stadium seating
Other EPS Applications:
- Refrigeration panels
- Composite Foam Cores: including spa covers
- Marine: buoyance, flotation, docks
- Sheet applications: exhibit and office cavity, signs, flat sheet EPS garage door cores
- Flat Packaging
- Miscellaneous Applications: planters and nurseries
Foam Core Applications (visit www.dyplastcomposites.com)
- Composite panels with substrates (e.g. metal, fiber/resin, poly/plastic, or composites laid-over EPS cores)
- Cores for Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS)
- Laminated panels / Sandwich panels
- Transportation/vehicle walls and floors
- Customized form molds for concrete arches and other shapes in building applications
- Special Cuts for customized applications
- EPS/Polyiso sandwich cores
- Cores for spa covers and similar applications
Dyplast EPS links
- Florida Roof Deck Association (FRDA) www.frdaonline.com “The Florida Roof Deck Association (FRDA) represents Florida's lightweight insulating concrete industry, promoting quality lightweight insulating concrete roof decks for the commercial construction industry.”
- National Roof Deck Contractors Association (NRDCA)- www.nrdca.org “The NRDCA represents contractors who install engineered roof deck substrates that provide structural support and insulation to roofing system applications.”
- EPS Industry Alliance www.epsindustry.org Alliance of eps foam manufactures, distributors, and other interest parties
- EPS EXPO www.epsindustry.org/eps-expo “Speakers and education programs involving specifically geared to EPS business interests.”