For general information, view the Dyplast GeoFoam DataSheet
Due to the varied and multiple uses of GeoFoamTM, Dyplast requires that more specific installation instructions be guided by the Client Project Engineer's geotechnical engineering specifications, and that the Installation Contractor follow the requisite industry standards.
The following websites have traditionally contained excellent information related to GeoFoam:
- Geofoam Applications in the Design and Construction of Highway Embankments http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/nchrp/nchrp_w65.pdf
- Syracuse University GeoFoam Research Center: http://geofoam.syr.edu/
- ASTM D7180 - Standard Guide for Use of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)Geofoam in Geotechnical Projects http://www.astm.org/Standards/D7180.htm
- ASTM D6817, "Standard Specification for Rigid Cellular Polystyrene Geofoam" http://www.astm.org/Standards/D6817.htm
- GeoSynthetics Magazine: http://geosyntheticsmagazine.com/